Orange county california jail inmate search. Travis county inmate records. New york jails inmate search.
Orange County California Jail Inmate Search
- Orange County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. It is part of the Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown, NY Metropolitan Statistical Area and is located at the northern reaches of the New York metropolitan area.
- A county in southwestern California, between Los Angeles and San Diego; pop. 2,846,289
- Orange County is a county in California. Its county seat is Santa Ana. As of the 2000 census, its population was 2,846,293, while a July 2008 estimate placed the population at 3,010,759, making it the second most populous county in California, behind Los Angeles County and ahead of San Diego
- Orange County is a 2002 American comedy film starring Colin Hanks and Jack Black. It was released on March 22, 2002. The movie was distributed by Paramount Pictures and produced by MTV Films and Scott Rudin. The movie was directed by Jake Kasdan and written by Mike White.
- In ancient Greek mythology, ambrosia (????????) is sometimes the food, sometimes the drink, of the Greek gods (or demigods), often depicted as conferring ageless immortality upon whoever consumes it.
- (californian) of or relating to or characteristic of California or its inhabitants; “Californian beaches”
- A state in the western US, on the coast of the Pacific Ocean; pop. 33,871,648; capital, Sacramento; statehood, Sept. 9, 1850 (31). Formerly part of Mexico, it was ceded to the US in 1847, having briefly been an independent republic. Large numbers of settlers were attracted to California in the 19th century, esp. during the gold rushes of the 1840s; it is now the most populous state
- a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- One of several occupants of a house
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- an investigation seeking answers; “a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing”; “the outcome justified the search”
- Examine (a place, vehicle, or person) thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; “The police are searching for clues”; “They are searching for the missing man in the entire county”
- Try to find something by looking or otherwise seeking carefully and thoroughly
- Look for information or an item of interest in (a computer network or database) by keying words or other characters into a search engine
- a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- A place for the confinement of people accused or convicted of a crime
- imprison: lock up or confine, in or as in a jail; “The suspects were imprisoned without trial”; “the murderer was incarcerated for the rest of his life”
- (jailed) captive: being in captivity
- Confinement in a jail
Jail II IMG 5392
Jail II, Justice Center Complex, Cleveland, Ohio
Bodmin Jail. View from ruined part.